 Marketplace / Auctions / 5622
Re: LEGO SETS FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Dave McWilliams writes:
After about 5 years of just sitting in a box, I've decided to sell off my
Lego sets.
All are in good condition but played with. No boxes unless stated.

AUCTION ENDS AT MIDNIGHT (GMT) 4TH MAY.

Given the set names you're using I'm guessing you're not in the US. It may be
helpful for you to reveal where you are, and discuss your payment and shipping
policy.

There are a few items I'd bid if I knew where you were.

++Lar