 Marketplace / Auctions / 1
2
Subject:
------( Welcome to lugnet.market.auction )------
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:57:21 GMT

Welcome to lugnet.market.auction, a LUGNET discussion group.

CHARTER/PURPOSE:

   lugnet.market.auction (group):
      Auction announcements, updates, listings, and analysis.

   lugnet.market.* (hierarchy):
      Virtual marketplace where people can buy/sell/trade/auction LEGO®
      items.

OTHER GROUPS:

   For complete information about this discussion group server, including
   a full listing of discussion groups and their purposes, point your web
   browser here:  http://www.lugnet.com/news/

--
news@lugnet.com