 Marketplace / Auctions / *10944 (-5)
Subject:
eBay Auctions ending Dec 21-22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 00:23:01 GMT

Hello,

In case anyone wonders by to see this I am auctioning off various parts of my
Lego collection.  The ones listed below should finish Dec 21-22.  Is it a bad
thing to link to the auction?

6078 Royal Drawbridge
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180776839800?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

8456 Technic Fiber Optic Multi Set
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777032923?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

3053 Ninja Emperor's Stronghold
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777065753?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

6079 Dark Forest Fortress
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777072610?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

5533  Model Team Red Fury
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777096746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

6044 Royal Knights King's Carriage
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180777221949?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking.

Doug

Subject:
auction ending today: 10 lb incl over 30 minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:22:10 GMT

I've got about 10 pounds of used parts from the Guarded Inn re-release, Shuttle
Launching Crew('92), Space Police, Divers, Technic, and lots of extra parts,
There are at least 30 minifigs in this lot. Thanks for looking...Aaron

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-TOWN-CASTLE-SPACE-TECHNIC-see-all-7-PHOTOS-/160654203115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2567bc98eb

Subject:
Auctioning off my mint-in-box sets from the 1990s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:36:49 GMT

I've been auctioning off several Lego sets that I bought in the 1990s and early
2000s and never opened. Check here to see what's currently up...

http://shop.ebay.com/ger610kp/m.html

Subject:
(auctions)INSTRUCTIONS from '90s [Pirates] [Town] [Castle] [Space]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:28:57 GMT

check out my ebay auctions that end in a few hours. I have several groups of
instructions from the 1990's ( a few '89 Pirates got in there as well). Also
some single minifigs in new condition. Check 'em out at
http://shop.ebay.com/brix303/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks...Aaron

Subject:
5590 whirl n wheel, 4563 load and haul and 740 basic building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 15:01:03 GMT

5590 Model Team Whirl n Wheel SuperTruck
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-5590-Model-Team-Whirl-n-Wheel-SuperTruck-unopened-/300427704911

4563 Load N Haul Railroad
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-4563-Load-N-Haul-Railroad-new-/300427705848

740 Basic Building Set