 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 32
Re: Target SW Special
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 03:29:33 GMT

It was here in Binghamton NY too. The only one they had looked like
it was ran over by an 18 wheeler.
--
Nicole, widow to
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Timothy D. Freshly" <timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote in message
I was in Target last night here in Richmond, VA, and noticed that there is • a
special Target Star Wars boxed set - Landspeeder and Slave I for $14.99.
I'm guessing that this is nationwide and not just a local promo.

Tim