 Local / United States / Virginia / Arlington / 41
Re: From BWI to hotel on the WMATA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes:
A question for folks in there area...

And a follow-up question...

I asked the WMATA RideGuide what's the best way for me to get from my hotel
to the GMU Arlington campus and it said this:

  Take ORANGE LINE Towards VIENNA/FAIRFAX -GMU
  Depart:  ROSSLYN METRO STATION  At 09:05 AM
  Arrive:  BALLSTON METRO  At 09:13 AM

  Take 24M PENTAGON
  Depart:  BALLSTON METRO  At 09:50 AM
  Arrive:  WILSON BV & KENMORE ST  At 09:55 AM

  Walk 0.09 miles NW to GEORGE MASON UNIVARL
      Walk 1 block NW on N KENMORE ST.

Does that sound correct?

No... the Virginia Square station is a better choice... when you surface
(there is a bit of construction that makes you go to the S a bit I think)
loop around to Fairfax and go to the right (east I think)... it's on your
left immediately after you pass the FDIC building.