 Events / BrickFest / 948
Re: From BWI to hotel on the WMATA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes:
[1] http://rideguide.wmata.com/index.html
Oh my if Boston only had a MBTA site this good!

no kidding!  it was one of the first things I missed when I moved here.
RideGuide rocks! :)

FUT Geeking