 Local / United States / Virginia / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
Going to DC, where to stay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:03:20 GMT

Anyone know of a decent (Yet affordable) hotel in the DC area.  Specifically
in the area of Potomac Mills Mall  :o)  Coming up for the weekend from
Roanoke (around 5 hour drive) with a large lego budget and lots of time to
spend in the outlet store (...and with the permission from the wife) and
wondered if anyone had any suggestions.  That, and how is the traffic around
5 or 6pm on fridays (I'm scared to ask).

If anyone should be in the area, I would happily bring creations  :o)
(Mostly town/fire related)

Looking forward to the trip......

Rodney Gentry
Woodchuck County Fire and Rescue