 Local / United States / Utah / Salt Lake City / * (-5)
Re: Best places to shop LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, Harri Manni wrote:
Hello!

Searched for 'shop' in the Salt Lake section of Lugnet but the latest posting
regarding it was from '99 so here's my question:

No suggestions?

Well, I took 14 days of vacation in SLC after BrainShare so there should be some
time to look around for LEGO shops between the mountain biking I plan to do in
the area. :)

Subject:
Best places to shop LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:06:56 GMT

Hello!

Searched for 'shop' in the Salt Lake section of Lugnet but the latest posting
regarding it was from '99 so here's my question:

I'm probably going to Salt Lake City in March for one week and I'm afraid it
will be a pretty hectic schedule so it would be great prepare a shopping-plan in
advance. :)

Thanks in advance!

//Harri

Subject:
Republic Gunship in Utah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:51:27 GMT

Don't know if anyone in here is in this area, but the Orem, Utah Wal-Mart
has one Republic Gunship and one UCS Yoda left as of last night.  I picked
up the gunship a week ago there, and thought it was the only one--this other
one must have been stashed elsewhere.

Happy hunting!

Re: Area Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:44:00 GMT

Ewok Attack, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Final Duel I&II, and Jedi Duel sets (along
w/Vader/R2 Technic) all spotted at Target/Wal-Marts in Salt Lake. Toys R Us
is miserably behind the curve....

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
Star Wars LEGO for the Ignorant Masses

In lugnet.loc.us.ny, Damien Nesbit writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Bryan Hodges writes:
Here in Colorado Springs, Colorado, set 7200, Final Duel 1 is available at
the Target on Union and Academy.

While the set itself is not that exciting, it is the first of the 2002 Star
Wars sets available in the area... it's also a cheap source of Darth Vader
minifigs.

Anyway, the other 2002 sets should be hitting soon... I'd say within the
next week.

    They're already hitting the shelves at TRU here in NYC.  I dropped by
the Union Square/e. 17th st location just a couple of hours ago and saw the
cloudcar, jed1 deul i and ii, jedi defense 1, and ewok attack.  I also saw
the new technic R2 and I'm pretty sure that I noticed technic vader as well.
While the system sets I saw were relatively unimpressive, they were still
pretty cool and I got stoked to see them there.

P.s.  I couldn't buy any tonight - so try to save some for me ;)

Re: Utah Lego Shopping Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:37:05 GMT

Hi WAFOLites,

I did a few minor updates to the page.  I added links to the store locators
for those that have websites.  I added the store locations for those without
websites.  I also added some dates to the specific tips and freeway exits
for several of the stores.

The page location:  http://home.earthlink.net/~quesnell/lego/

Mike

Mike Quesnell <quesnell@removethis.earthlink.net> wrote in message
Hi All,

I sat down the other night an wrote a short page describing where to buy
Lego in Utah.  Please check it out and email me any suggestions.  It's my
intention to add this to the WAFOL site when its complete.  The address • is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~quesnell/lego/

Enjoy,

Mike

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact