 Local / United States / Utah / 150
Re: Jason Moulding and eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:51:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
i've known jason moulding for a bit and he has always maintained a
considerable collection of sets and run a fair auction.
is there recent negative feedback on ebay for him (i don't remember his id#)?

Yes. My negative entry was preceded by another recent negative entry of
identical situation. (His eBay ID# is jaws73)

we're supposed to be having a group get-together in april sometime so we'll
probably see jason (and the other salt lakers) at that point.  i imagine • you'll
probably have received your set by then.

If you see him, please inquire about our unfinished deal and encourage him to
contact me if he has not already done so.

in the meantime, i'd take mark herzberg's comments in mind about jason having
been on vacation for a bit, this might explain the two week period without • your
check being cashed too.

My confusion stems from his failure to communicate with me.  If he cashed the
check after returning from a vacation, why hasn't he responded to my cue of
correspondence attempts now that he has returned?

..joseph g

Thanks for your response!  I'm starting to feel more confident that this might
end on a positive note.