 Local / United States / Utah / 146
145  |  147
Subject:
Jason Moulding and eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:15:27 GMT

I'm looking for some opinions and advice.

I recently secured the high bid on an eBay item listed by Jason Moulding.
After corresponding with me immediately following the close of the auction (to
exchange mailing addresses, etc.), he has not responded to any of my attempts
to communicate with him.  I sent him a personal check which remained uncashed
for over two weeks.  My displeasure peaked yesterday when I attempted to stop
payment on the check and discovered that it had cleared earlier in the day!
This occurred in the wake of my discovery that another eBay buyer seemed to be
having the same experience with Jason.  In response, I registered negative
feedback associated with Jason Moulding's feedback profile on eBay.

Today, I feel regret for feeling ire toward Jason.  It occurred to me that in
my attempts to contact him, I never checked with LUGNET resources to see if he
was known.  I reach out to this group because it appears that several folks in
your area have met socially with Jason within the last year or so.

I want to make the best of this situation.  Jason had a great eBay user rating
until very recently, and some of you have spent LEGOtime with him.  I'm hoping
he's a 'stand-up guy'.

Does anyone maintain contact with Jason?
Is he currently going through a personal crisis of some sort?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Mitch Hiveley
<mitchandkristina@mediaone.net>

ps - I'm primarily a lurker; How does one "cross-post"?