 Local / United States / Texas / San Antonio / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
TEXLUG - San Antonio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:24:44 GMT

Greetings,

I would like to announce the San Antonio chapter of TEXLUG.

After an awesome experience at BrickFest 2003. I came to the conclusion that it
would be a great idea for us to have local chapters of TEXLUG. As we are such a
large state it makes it very hard for us all to meet at the same time. So I
thought, by having local chapters that meet regularly we could find more AFOL.
Eventually it might drum up some more interest in the brick so when we have our
bi-annual TEXLUG meetings we have a larger group.

The URL for the San Antonio chapter is http://www.texlug.org/sa/ . You will be
redirected (this is so that TJ doesn't have to do all the hosting).

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Those of you in the San Antonio area:
If you have a suggested meeting place please email it to me so I can add it to
the list of meeting places. Meetings are to be more of a social nature than of
brick building in nature... we can decide on brick days at the social events. If
you see a meeting place you would like already there then just email me the
number I will tally the votes and then pick dates which will then be voted on.

Feel free to ask whatever questions you have and I'll post them to the FAQ.

TTFN,
Christopher