 Local / United States / Texas / Amarillo / *18 (-10)
Re: 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:07:34 GMT

Not in town yet , just in lego catalog.

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Any sightings?

--
D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"

Subject:
8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 04:41:45 GMT

Any sightings?

--
D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"

Re: Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:20:34 GMT

I Think I'am the only one.  With just two of us in Amarillo Lego should be
really ez to find.

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Rock Raiders can be found at TRU.  I saw all but the base there.  If anyone
is listening...

Subject:
Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:38:17 GMT

Rock Raiders can be found at TRU.  I saw all but the base there.  If anyone
is listening...

Re: E1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 00:31:34 GMT

humm... that at least saves me a trip.

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Grand Wal-Mart has all the Lego sets one could hope for!  I wish the new
sets were actually good though.  The duel, swamp, and that brown thing are
virtually useless, as is Anakin's racer if you plan on buying the whole • race
set.  What a bummer.  Even if I had the money, Iwould just get the naboo
fighter and the sub.  Oh well...I still have my "classic" SW Lego sets...

Subject:
E1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:39:16 GMT

Grand Wal-Mart has all the Lego sets one could hope for!  I wish the new
sets were actually good though.  The duel, swamp, and that brown thing are
virtually useless, as is Anakin's racer if you plan on buying the whole race
set.  What a bummer.  Even if I had the money, Iwould just get the naboo
fighter and the sub.  Oh well...I still have my "classic" SW Lego sets...

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:10:21 GMT

heheehehe Just the way things go...

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
I picked up another X-Wing at TRU last night.  I asked about Episode I sets
and the lady said this was their first shipment of SW Legos ever!  Pretty
sad that Wally World beats TRU out for Legos!

                                      D Garcia

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:57:26 GMT

I picked up another X-Wing at TRU last night.  I asked about Episode I sets
and the lady said this was their first shipment of SW Legos ever!  Pretty
sad that Wally World beats TRU out for Legos!

                                       D Garcia

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:38:44 GMT

I think it it is old... Thats when i got mine too was a month ago... :o)

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
New or old?  I was lucky enough to get all of the first run of SW at
Wal-Mart on Coulter a month or so ago.

Lloyd Tezak wrote in message ...
If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them.

Lloyd

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:47:51 GMT

New or old?  I was lucky enough to get all of the first run of SW at
Wal-Mart on Coulter a month or so ago.

Lloyd Tezak wrote in message ...
If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them.

Lloyd

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact