 Local / United States / Texas / Amarillo / 12
Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:10:21 GMT

heheehehe Just the way things go...

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
I picked up another X-Wing at TRU last night.  I asked about Episode I sets
and the lady said this was their first shipment of SW Legos ever!  Pretty
sad that Wally World beats TRU out for Legos!

                                      D Garcia