 Local / United States / Texas / Amarillo / * (-20)
Re: Alpha Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:07:03 GMT

The TRU here in Binghamton had them all too.
I only got the Demolition team for the launchers
and the worm gear box. ;)
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Found the whole collection at TRU today in Amarillo
--
D M Garcia

Subject:
Alpha Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:41:11 GMT

Found the whole collection at TRU today in Amarillo
--
D M Garcia

Re: H-Town has 'Em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:27:10 GMT

After posting my negative thoughts, I ran out to TRU (among others)  and hit
the JACKPOT!!  Sort of.  I saw all of the new (not July or May) sets.  The
only ones missing were the B-Wing and Slave 1.  I plan on buying TONS of the
Flash Speeder for the green.  Are there any good sources for green slopes?
Just curious.

--

---D M Garcia

Amarillo, TX

Re: 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 03:58:33 GMT

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Any sightings?

Yes as a matter of fact, TRU has it...

Re: 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:51:20 GMT

There are a few of them at the Toys r Us near me.  and im asuming they
probably have them on the web site as well.

jmn

http://www.nugator.com

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama, Lloyd Tezak writes:
Not in town yet , just in lego catalog.

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Any sightings?

--
D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"

Re: 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:07:34 GMT

Not in town yet , just in lego catalog.

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Any sightings?

--
D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"

Subject:
8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 04:41:45 GMT

Any sightings?

--
D M Garcia

"A pessimist is an experienced optimist"

Re: Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:20:34 GMT

I Think I'am the only one.  With just two of us in Amarillo Lego should be
really ez to find.

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Rock Raiders can be found at TRU.  I saw all but the base there.  If anyone
is listening...

Subject:
Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:38:17 GMT

Rock Raiders can be found at TRU.  I saw all but the base there.  If anyone
is listening...

Re: E1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 00:31:34 GMT

humm... that at least saves me a trip.

D Garcia wrote in message ...
Grand Wal-Mart has all the Lego sets one could hope for!  I wish the new
sets were actually good though.  The duel, swamp, and that brown thing are
virtually useless, as is Anakin's racer if you plan on buying the whole • race
set.  What a bummer.  Even if I had the money, Iwould just get the naboo
fighter and the sub.  Oh well...I still have my "classic" SW Lego sets...

Subject:
E1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:39:16 GMT

Grand Wal-Mart has all the Lego sets one could hope for!  I wish the new
sets were actually good though.  The duel, swamp, and that brown thing are
virtually useless, as is Anakin's racer if you plan on buying the whole race
set.  What a bummer.  Even if I had the money, Iwould just get the naboo
fighter and the sub.  Oh well...I still have my "classic" SW Lego sets...

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:10:21 GMT

heheehehe Just the way things go...

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
I picked up another X-Wing at TRU last night.  I asked about Episode I sets
and the lady said this was their first shipment of SW Legos ever!  Pretty
sad that Wally World beats TRU out for Legos!

                                      D Garcia

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:57:26 GMT

I picked up another X-Wing at TRU last night.  I asked about Episode I sets
and the lady said this was their first shipment of SW Legos ever!  Pretty
sad that Wally World beats TRU out for Legos!

                                       D Garcia

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:38:44 GMT

I think it it is old... Thats when i got mine too was a month ago... :o)

Lloyd

D Garcia wrote in message ...
New or old?  I was lucky enough to get all of the first run of SW at
Wal-Mart on Coulter a month or so ago.

Lloyd Tezak wrote in message ...
If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them.

Lloyd

Re: If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:47:51 GMT

New or old?  I was lucky enough to get all of the first run of SW at
Wal-Mart on Coulter a month or so ago.

Lloyd Tezak wrote in message ...
If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them.

Lloyd

Re: Amarillo Texas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 03:54:41 GMT

Wow two people in Amarillo.

Woohoo

Lloyd :)

D Garcia wrote in message ...
I'm in Amarillo...
john wrote in message ...
any others in amarillo?

Lloyd wrote in message ...
This site is in Amarillo Texas.

http://members.amaonline.com/mck/

Lloyd

Subject:
If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them. In Amarillo, Tx.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 03:51:33 GMT

If anyone wants Star Wars, Toys r us has them.

Lloyd

Re: Amarillo Texas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:20:13 GMT

I'm in Amarillo...
john wrote in message ...
any others in amarillo?

Lloyd wrote in message ...
This site is in Amarillo Texas.

http://members.amaonline.com/mck/

Lloyd

Re: Amarillo Texas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.ama
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:58:02 GMT

"john" <john@microsoft.com> writes:

any others in amarillo?

Lloyd wrote in message ...
This site is in Amarillo Texas.

http://members.amaonline.com/mck/

Lloyd

Oops -- John -- you forgot to include your whole name when you posted (you only
identified yourself by your first name).

Please re-read the Terms of Use for this site:

http://www.lugnet.com/terms/

--Todd

Re: Amarillo Texas!
Newsgroups: