 Local / United States / Texas / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
Final Reminder of Meeting on 29th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.cpc, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:49:04 GMT

To All Texas AFOLs:

This is a final reminder that a meeting will be held this Saturday (the
29th) in Austin. See the announcement here:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/tx/?n=74

Please come if you can. There will be 8 to 11 (or possibly more) people
there and we'll have a good time for sure.

If you can't come, but are interested in future meetings, email me so that I
can put your name on a mailing list.

thanks,
TJ

p.s. It's too quiet here. I know I'm not the only Texan on Lugnet ;-)