 Local / United States / Texas / 74
REMINDER: Texas AFOL Meeting Sept 29th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:16:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is just a reminder of the upcoming event. Please email me if you're
interested. Please email me even if you can't make it. I'll keep your name
on an email list for future meeting announcements.

So far 11 people have expressed interest and I estimate that 8 or 9 will come.

ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Attention Texas AFOLs: you're invited to a meeting!

when: Saturday, September 29, 2001
where: house of Jason Spangler in Austin
time: noon to 6:00 pm

If you are interested in attending, please email me and let me know where
you live. I'll get back to you with more info and directions to Jason's
house. I'll also let you know if there are any other AFOLs living near you,
so that you may contact them about carpooling.

Bring anything associated with LEGO you'd like. If you have sets or MOCs,
bring them. If you have stuff to trade or sell, bring it. Jason has a lot of
room in his house so he can accommodate us.

If you have any specific questions, please ask in your response. I'll get
back to you asap.

TJ
work: thomas.avery@intec-hou.com
home: tja@texbrick.com or tanyatj@texas.net