 Local / United States / Texas / 184
183  |  185
Subject:
TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 3/12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:28:01 GMT

All,

The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this Sunday,
March 12.  It's been a few months since we've
gotten together, so come on out and show off what
you've been working on!

I'll be shortly announcing and posting rules for
a line following and maze solving robotics
contest, just to keep y'all sharp while we await
Mindstorms NXT.  Look for a demo at the meeting.

I'll also be bringing the mountains that I
provided for the recent display in San Antonio,
along with my photos from the event.

See you there!

-Tim