 Local / United States / South Carolina / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
selling my inventory...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:23:57 GMT

Hello fellow SC-Luggers. I've decided to get out of the Lego selling business.
I'm looking for some one person to buy up my inventory. I thought I'd ask here
first as I can deliver it in person and save us shipping hassels. Contact me for
details and a set list, OK.

As for the reason I just don't have time any more to keep up, slow economy,
proliferation of online sellers, etc...

Ben Gatrelle (in the Charleston area)
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)