 Local / United States / South Carolina / 31
Re: FLL State Tournament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 01:42:29 GMT

Suz,

First I heard of it......

Just saw your post last night at 11pm .....and

My kids were trying out for All County Band today.

If I had known, I would have gone.

If you hear of anything else in SC, lmk and we can make plans.

BTW, the family loved the LUGnet T-shirts I got from you at BF-2002 :-)

LMK if you are ever going to be in Charleston!

Thanx,

Mark Millere
Visit Milissa's Lego Store, Millere's Spares™
www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=MMillere