 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 66
Re: NELUG Meeting to Prep for MindFest Next Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Matthew Miller writes:
Paul has reserved a conference room here at Boston University for Wednesday.
How does that sound for a meeting location? (BU Office of Info Tech is 111
Cummington Street, right behind Warren Towers at the BU East B-line stop,
real close to Kenmore Square.)

The BU location sounds great!  (As long as there's no Red Sox game that
night...)

Thanks, Paul, for making the arrangements!