 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 100
Re: NELUG Meeting to Prep for MindFest Next Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Chris Phillips writes:

There seems to be consensus that we should get together sometime next week to
make sure we're ready for MindFest.  We need to talk about handouts for NELUG
and the other LUGs, LDraw demos (who's demoing, whose computer are we using,
etc.) and also nail down some organizational details about the open NELUG
meeting at MIT.

We can meet at my house in Walpole if that is good for people.  Eric suggested
that Tuesday or Wednesday nights seem to work the best for people, so please
respond to say whether you can make it either of those nights.  (That is
either October 19th or 20th.)

Either night would be good for me.

Thanks, Chris

Eric K.

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

If this works for people, I will send out directions over e-mail.