 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 142
Re: New Train Show date possibility...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:15:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just recieved a packet of information from Greenberg Shows and they have
added a new Train Show in Providence, RI on January 5-6.  Is anyone interested
in doing this show?

I dunno. I wouldn't mind donating stuff and being there for one day of the
event-- don't think I want to drive out 3 times though (assuming Friday
setup, Saturday & Sunday shows)... So-- I guess you can put me down as a
"kinda".

DaveE