Subject:
New Train Show date possibility...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:15:57 GMT

I just recieved a packet of information from Greenberg Shows and they have
added a new Train Show in Providence, RI on January 5-6.  Is anyone interested
in doing this show?

We have kind of dismissed the Hartford Show mostly because of Travel and the
fact that it falls on Thanksgiving weekend.  Rhode Island is closer for many of
us and I know several of our members are on the South Shore of MA as well.

I would be willing to help with Setup and Breakdown but I think we would need
some volunteers during showtimes because the show is just a bit too far for me
to drive down 3 days in a row.

So please keep this in mind and definitely post if you would be interested in
helping out with the show.

Eric Kingsley