 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 113
Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:50:47 GMT

Count me in for a share if the price per piece looks good.
Maybe that'll get me to another meeting from way out here in Connecticut.
(to visit the bricks)

Don Heyse