 Local / United States / Ohio / 80
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:53:37 GMT

Hi,
I'm up for a get-together, too.  I'll even go to Cleveland for one.  If any
other Columbus people need a ride, let me know.  I'd like for it to be soon,
but not before Halloween.  Maybe we could have a building contest, that is
build something (to suit a theme or such) to bring, have an uninterested party
(the host's non-Lego significant other?) judge, the prize being a very small
set or something.  I'd be willing to donate something to the cause.
Carolyn Cheney