 Local / United States / Ohio / 59
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 01:45:09 GMT

Jodi,

I had seen some posts that spoke of a possible get together some
where in Ohio.  Is that still up for comment?  Or now that school
is on, and football season is starting up we might wait till next
year?  I'd love to host one, but between the computers, the 8 cats,
and what-not in my place, we don't even have enough room to set up
a town.  At least one that that cats don't try to take out. :-)

So come on gang what do you think????

Just out of curiousity, what part of Ohio do you live?  I'd say
a majority of us live near or around Columbus.  Carolyn Cheney
mentioned a while back about getting together here in Columbus
sometime, but things have been so busy with me; that I didn't
respond... actually no one did.  :-/

I'd say I'm up for it.  I've got my pictures developed from
my trip the the UK & to Legoland Windsor that I wouldn't
mind sharing with everyone (a few up picts up @
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/lego-llw.html).

It would be nice to have a get together sometime before
the holidays start...

--Mike.