 Local / United States / Ohio / 625
    Re: LEGO museum in Ohio? —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Probably the fact that the owners/curators live in the area and found a building on the cheap there. I would imagine there's a slightly smaller following for Lego than there is for football, baseball, or basketball (HoF in Springfield, MA, (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO museum in Ohio? —David Eaton
   (...) That was my guess too. If it were Lego doing the organizing, they'd probably aim for a larger "vacation area" spot (balanced with cheap real estate of course), but considering how this looks more privately run, it's probably what they could (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)