 Local / United States / New York / 200
199  |  201
Subject:
Lego Building Classes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:25:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Lego Building Classes

I teach Lego Building Classes in two locations in New Jersey.
Lego Classes are designed to convey general building knowledge, promote positive
social interaction by allowing students to share their ideas and creations.
Classes are by sign up and or drop in. Bring your own Lego or use ours.

Echo of Art
Arts & Activities Center for Kids of all ages
157 1 St.
Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
201-795-9333
Mondays
4:00 PM 1 Hour
Sign up and Drop in

Waterfront Montessori School
150 Warren Street, Suite 108
Jersey City,  New Jersey 07302
201-333-5600
Thursdays
3:45 PM to 5:30 PM
Sign up

About the teacher:

I was approached in late 2004 about holding Lego Building Classes.
I didn't really think I could teach people to build the kinds of robots and
models I make.
Still there is valuable knowledge in the techniques involved in building such
creations.

So now I have been teaching dozens of kids and adults the kinds of things I have
learned.
When I work with my students, I understand the exploration they are taking part
in.
Because when I was young, I was that very same child. Building and exploring.

Since the word grew about my classes I have expanded now to two locations.
Stop by or if you would like more information please feel free to contact me.

Eric Sophie
www.biomechanicalbricks.com