 Local / United States / New York / 199
Re: Newport advanced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Newport advanced

In preparation for an upcomming show, I spent some time making some fun graphics.

Enjoy.

Eric Sophie

FYI - Biomechanical Bricks Display - “A taste of Newport” 8-24-05

Eric Sophie

BIOMECHANICAL BRICKS SHOW TODAY!

One block East of the Newport/Pavoina PATH Station.

5-8pm

Eric Sophie

Bots-Mecha-Robotics-Moonbase