 Local / United States / New York / 166
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   Does anybody know when the new wave of USA Lego stores are going to open? This is the list of new stores as I know it:

Solomon Pond Mall, MA - MA - Marlborough

Paramus Park, NJ - NJ - Paramus

Northbrook Court, IL - IL-Northbrook

Glendale Galleria, CA - CA-Glendale

Burlington Mall, MA - MA-Burlington

Palisades Center, NY - NY-Nyack

Woodfield Mall, IL - IL-Schaumburg

This is the correct list. I’m not sure on dates (they are still working on the final dates), but will share them as soon as I get them.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liason