 Local / United States / New Mexico / 9
Re: Lets schedule a meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nm
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 01:14:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nm, Robert Graff writes:
Hello,

Subject says it all. We know there's at least a few of us LEGO maniacs here in
the Land of Enchantment, so I'd really like to see us get together. How about
we start discussing it here or by email?

-- Robert

Hello Robert,

Good to see this group getting put to use. I posted here about 2 years ago
but never got any real replies.
A meeting would be in our best interest, I think, The ideas would never stop.
Let's do discuss this more.