 Local / United States / New Mexico / 10
Re: Lets schedule a meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nm
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:55:11 GMT

OK!

I'm going to send an e-mail to the other addresses that have posted in
loc.us.nm to see if they're interested, point them toward this thread, and ask
them to get any other Lego fans that they know to get involved.

We'll need a meeting time, place, and some ideas on what to bring and what to
do. Not to mention a name for our fledgling group.

To start off with the time and place, I think it would make sense
(convenience-wise) for the first meeting to be in Albuquerque. Probably during
an afternoon weekend. (At least my preference anyway...)

Other ideas, comments?

-- Robert