 Local / United States / New Mexico / 10
    Re: Lets schedule a meet! —Robert Graff
   OK! I'm going to send an e-mail to the other addresses that have posted in loc.us.nm to see if they're interested, point them toward this thread, and ask them to get any other Lego fans that they know to get involved. We'll need a meeting time, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nm)

        Re: Lets schedule a meet! —Scott W. Runyan
   (...) Robert, Can you email me? I've tried to email you but I'm having serious problems with outlook and can't get any mail out to you. (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nm)