 Local / United States / New Mexico / *9 (-5)
  Re: Tortilla Airplane Contest

(...) You should slap some butter on that and deep fry it. Yum (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nm)

  Tortilla Airplane Contest

I just finished entering a contest held by Southwest Airlines here in Albuquerque. The idea is to build an airplane out of tortillas and the best plane wins a free trip to Las Vegas, NV. Well, one of the entries used LEGO wheels and Technic Shock (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nm)

  Re: Is there any body out there?

How's it going Ryan? Are you local here in Abq. or surrounding area? I'm looking for locals to get together with. Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nm.alb)

  Re: Is there any body out there?

(...) I'm out here (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nm.alb)

  Is there any body out there?

Wondering. -- Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nm.alb)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact