 MediaWatch / 81
80  |  82
Subject:
Tortilla Airplane Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nm
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:50:35 GMT

I just finished entering a contest held by Southwest Airlines here in
Albuquerque. The idea is to build an airplane out of tortillas and the best
plane wins a free trip to Las Vegas, NV.

Well, one of the entries used LEGO wheels and Technic Shock Absorbers.

For those of you in the NM area, you can see this on Channel 13 KRQE News.

P.S. My plane did not win :-(  If you're interested in checking it out though,
please visit http://w3.tvi.cc.nm.us/~mrgraff/gpi/tortilla.html

LMKWYT