 Local / United States / New Jersey / Trenton / * (-5)
Re: Lego gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote:
Thursday Sep 30 2004
6pm
73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ

Arrrrrg, I can't get a ride!

I have AFoL comics and club brick. I really wish I could get them to you.
Any last minute ideas?

Please let us know how it goes and if there are any plans for another meeting.

Eric Sophie

Subject:
Lego gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:26:03 GMT

Thursday Sep 30 2004
6pm
73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ

send me personal email if you want more details
pvandyke@pica.army.mil

topics:
First Lego League
Robotics competition in Thomas Jefferson grade school
challenge build (bring yellow xpod)
shopping New lego store Rockaway mall
Dover train show
bring your mocs

all welcome
Patty Van Dyke

Re: ROLLBACK! (Insanely cheap LEGO at Wal-Mart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.western, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Allen writes:
Well the Kmart near me in Pennsauken NJ had Great deals:

WHAT????!!!!!
Witches' Windship- 1.00
Traitor Transport- 2.00 (down from 20!)
Robo Raptor- 8.00
Sheriff's Lock-Up- 6.00 (I was lucky to find this, it had considerable shelf
ware.)

    -dead

I'd like all of these if you could pick them up for me. Pleeaaaassse!

--==Sergio==--

Re: ROLLBACK! (Insanely cheap LEGO at Wal-Mart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.western, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David W. Speck writes:
Thanks for the info, but where is this Wal-Mart located?  The on-line store at
Wal-mart.com appears closed for renovations.  And Wal-Mart's sales vary • greatly
from store to store.  To this day, I have not found any good deals in the
Mid-Hudson Valley, NY.  But PA had some great deals earlier this year.

Well the Kmart near me in Pennsauken NJ had Great deals:
Witches' Windship- 1.00
Traitor Transport- 2.00 (down from 20!)
Frontier Patrol- 3.00
The little WW set with the covered wagon- 2.00
Beta Buzzer, the Indian chief set- .50
Robo Raptor- 8.00
Sheriff's Lock-Up- 6.00 (I was lucky to find this, it had considerable shelf
ware.)
These were in the Clearance section, where they slash the prices. I don't know
if all Kmart stores have this.
     -dead

Re: lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.atl
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:44:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Hi all,

   Just in case you didn't know, the new newsgroup is up, and it is indeed:

   lugnet.org.us.gardenslug

   Subscribe and be moved!  That's where I'll be hiding.

   best

   Lindsay

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact