 Local / United States / New Jersey / 207
Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:28:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nj, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.nj, Eric Sophie wrote:
   LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: on Display in N.J. !!!

Installation Pics!

On Display at the Paramus Park Mall Lego Store

OMG, I am so incredibly jealous, Eric! What a score! Great pix, can’t wait for the folder to be public.

Cool! Me2! cause’ its an honor to have it around. wow. And Check the Scheim.

   I have a pic of this amazing construction on my Space Bricksploration site and would love to feature additional pictures, like the ones you’ve got here. Do you mind if I use some of those pictures on Bricksploration (with attribution, of course)? If not, that’s cool.

oh indeed, by all means, your site is dandy and wow, you oughta approach SciBrick with such a cool site like that!

btw, you gave me an idea, I gotta break out the Biff and Sandy figs I have and take the crowning pictures.

Thanks!

   Awesome display.

Later,
Kelly