 Local / United States / New Hampshire / Manchester / * (-5)
Subject:
Star Wars Episode one sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.nh.man
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 12:36:09 GMT

I know that in the star wars newsgroup people had said that they had trouble
finding Anakins Pod Racer. I don't know if that is the case around here, but
I did count 25 plus in the Toy ??? Store in Keene(the one right off route
101 by Shaw's) they seemed to have a good amount of the episode 1 but I
could only find the landspeeder set of the ones from episodes 4-6.

Brad in Keene(for a week and a half more, then back to Bow)

Re: SM ISO SFWL in NH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nh.man
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:10:03 GMT

Brad Jobel wrote:

I am in NH, I officially live in Bow, but am also a student at Keene State
College.

great!  thanks for "coming out".  it's been lonely here in
loc.us.nh.man!  now you just need to post your store updates (as in the
keene star wars) *here* instead of loc.us.ma.bos! ;)
[random question:  what are you studying at keene?  i'm curious who is
attracted to lego and their other subject interests (i.e. are we all
sciencey/techie freaks? ;)) ]

I am still sort of in the "Dark ages" about Lego, but I do still
have all my Lego from my childhood at home.

cool!  what sets do you have from childhood?  probably my favorite
"all-time" set is one from my childhood; the technic arctic action snow
scooter (8620).

take care
--nikky [nashua]

Subject:
Star wars sets still available in Keene, NH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh.man, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:31:59 GMT

I happened to wander into a the Toy Works Store in Keene today and found
plenty of the SW sets on the shelves.  I only bought a Land Speeder, as I am
a little short of money. But after my purchase there was still 1 Land
speeder, 3 Speeder Bikes, 4 X wings and 8 Y Wing -Tie Fighter.  The cashier
said that these were the first sets that they had gotten

Re: SM ISO SFWL in NH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nh.man
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:39:32 GMT

I am in NH, I officially live in Bow, but am also a student at Keene State
College.  I am still sort of in the "Dark ages" about Lego, but I do still
have all my Lego from my childhood at home.  I plan on holding off until I
finish college and then take some of extra money (had grandparents that put
away college money for me) and buy myself a healthy graduation present of
Lego(I would buy a new car, but if you saw my old one, you would why I'm
not).
Nicole Dente <nicole@heron.mv.com> wrote in message
Joakim Karlsson wrote:

Single male ISO of single female with LEGO in Nashua area for friendship
and who knows...romance...marriage. ...Tofu

Can we exchange vows on lugnet?

"Will marry for airport shuttle"...Toadie

P.S.  Despite the fact that we are the only people to have posted to
this newsgroup, I suspect there are other Lego people in NH...Maybe this
will draw them out? :)

Re: SM ISO SFWL in NH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nh.man
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 06:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nh.man, Nicole Dente writes:
Joakim Karlsson wrote:

Single male ISO of single female with LEGO in Nashua area for friendship
and who knows...romance...marriage. ...Tofu

Can we exchange vows on lugnet?

(smile)  Sure you can!  There's no lugnet.people.courtship.marriage
newsgroup, obviously, but you can use a loc group for this if you
really want to!

"Will marry for airport shuttle"...Toadie

P.S.  Despite the fact that we are the only people to have posted to
this newsgroup, I suspect there are other Lego people in NH...Maybe this
will draw them out? :)

Definitely, definitely -- there are indeed other ALFs in NH.  In addition to
the two of you, there is at least one other person in Concord, and at least
one other person in each of Lebanon, Nashua, and Marlborough.  I can't say
who they are, though, because it would be a mis-use of my mailing list data
to disclose this publicly.  But maybe I'll "spam" them about this newsgroup
during the next AucZILLA e-mail that goes out.  :)

--Todd

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact