 Local / United States / New Hampshire / Manchester / 8
Re: SM ISO SFWL in NH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nh.man
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:39:32 GMT

I am in NH, I officially live in Bow, but am also a student at Keene State
College.  I am still sort of in the "Dark ages" about Lego, but I do still
have all my Lego from my childhood at home.  I plan on holding off until I
finish college and then take some of extra money (had grandparents that put
away college money for me) and buy myself a healthy graduation present of
Lego(I would buy a new car, but if you saw my old one, you would why I'm
not).
Nicole Dente <nicole@heron.mv.com> wrote in message
Joakim Karlsson wrote:

Single male ISO of single female with LEGO in Nashua area for friendship
and who knows...romance...marriage. ...Tofu

Can we exchange vows on lugnet?

"Will marry for airport shuttle"...Toadie

P.S.  Despite the fact that we are the only people to have posted to
this newsgroup, I suspect there are other Lego people in NH...Maybe this
will draw them out? :)