 Local / United States / New Hampshire / 169
168  |  170
Subject:
Reminder - Dinner tomorrow (Tue Feb 13) at Bison County
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:07:08 GMT

Just one final reminder - dinner tomorrow night at Bison County in Waltham, MA,
across from the Construction Site (www.constructiontoys.com - address at top of
page).  Time: 7:30.  Place: Bison County Special Function Room.  People will
gather at TCS across the street probably half hour or so before.

Update: Unfortunately Michael Lachmann has to return to Austria tomorrow to go
to work on Wednesday.  He sends his apologies.  Abner and Ryan are still coming
to my knowledge.

Please show up, its going to be a fun time!

PS - can anyone get me a ride to either North Station or Wenham after its all
over, or evne possibly pick me up in Wenham as well?  If not, I have a backup
plan, but that would be nice.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com