 Local / United States / New Hampshire / 168
Re: Legofest/Dinner at TCS and Bison County, Tue Feb 13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:03:03 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G7ryt3.J99@lugnet.com...

Mapquest provides excellent directions from I-93/128.  TCS/BC is two blocks • away
from the Waltham stop on the Fitchburg line of the Commuter Rail as well.

Make tha I-95, I think.  Aah, those two numbers confuse me here...  Anyways, the
Mapquest directions won't confuse you :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com