 Local / United States / North Dakota / Fargo / 13
12  |  14
Subject:
Anyone out there in North Dakota / northern Minnesota?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nd.far, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:49:45 GMT

I'd like to meet more AFOL's, maybe start a Fargo LUG.  I know one other
person into Lego in the area - he builds mecha, and has an interest in
BrickWarz.  I build castle stuff, and lot of scenery.  It was really great
to meet someone in person who doesn't think I'm half-baked for playing with
"kid toys"!

Come out of the shadows, we won't bite!

:)
Tanya

PS My email address won't be changing for the foreseeable future, so shoot
me an email if you want to do so.

Hoping to reach a wider reading (lurking) audience by posting to .people
FUT -->  lugnet.loc.us.nd.far