 Local / United States / North Dakota / Fargo / 12
Re: Local FM/GF lug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nd.far
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 16:43:00 GMT

I'm in Fargo, and it would be so nice to have someone to bounce building
ideas off of...

I have to say the idea of Brikwars doesn't thrill me, but, hey, we've all
got different takes on our favorite toy! ;)

~~Tatyana
~~Queen of her own little kingdom

Tanya Burkhart

In lugnet.loc.us.nd.far, Justin Pratt writes:
Are there any local Fargo/Moorhead or Grand Forks lugs?  I used to know one
other AFOL in Fargo, but that was back in college days and he has since moved
on.  I have no clue if there's anyone else out there.  I'd be willing to help
start one if one does not exist.  (At the very least I'd like to organize a
Brikwars-type game..)

EJP