Re: NCLUG Show / LEGOPalooza at Morehead Planatarium in Chapel Hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh wrote:

A bunch snipped

Mike

Mike,

Thanks! I posted in part out of fun and part out of annoyance. Had I been in the
area I would have definitely dropped by. Hey, a planetarium and a LEGO event, my
two favorite loves in one. I would have been there. Sadly, I live too far away
to to have been there with 4 hours notice.

And, yes, I saw the pics Joe posted. Your NC folks always seem to have a lot of
fun and put on a great show.

Sincerely,

Todd