  What has become of NCLTC?

Hi all, I've noticed a lack of activity regarding the NC LEGO Train Club and wanted to find out whether it still meets and if not, whether there are individuals interested in restarting the club. I should add that, one goal of my query is to (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX)

  Re: What has become of NCLTC?

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:J7Ao4L.CEx@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC is still alive and well although not very active. With GATS falling apart there isn't a regular train show coming to Raleigh any more. The (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)