Subject:
What has become of NCLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:14:45 GMT

Hi all,

I’ve noticed a lack of activity regarding the NC LEGO Train Club and wanted to find out whether it still meets and if not, whether there are individuals interested in restarting the club.

I should add that, one goal of my query is to encourage local train fans to join the Save 9V Trains movement (joining is free, but we want more participating members), http://save.9vtrains.com, in addition to evaluating if there is still interest in NCLTC.

Thanks! Jordan