 Local / United States / Missouri / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
KCLUG - Greater Kansas City Model Railroad Expo - Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:26:15 GMT

Kansas City lUG completed our first train show a couple weeks ago. We had a 10ft by 15ft layout which I think was a complete sucess. We were invited back next year, so if your around, join us.

Warning there are several very big overall pictures.

Pictures:

Let us know what you think.

Matthew Rausch -Remove .diespamdie. to email