 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 210
Re: Shopping question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 07:01:58 GMT

Brian Olmstead <kleric@visi.com> wrote:

First off, how many local MSP Lugneeers(??) do we have reading this?

I can think of at least 20 AFOLs here in the Cities.  Not all of them read
Lugnet tho.  A bit of trivia: Todd Lehman (co-founder of Lugnet) used to
live here as well.

Secondly, what stores to people typically shop at up here in the Twincities? I
always hit Targets, TRUs, and if I'm at the MOA the KB store and of course the
LEGO store. Any other bastions of LEGo I should know about?

You can also try Zany Brainy, Toy Works, Tuesday Morning, and Big Lots.  The
latter two are closeout stores and may or may not have any Lego stock at any
given time.

Overall the Twin Cities is a pretty good place to live Lego-wise, although
there is getting to be quite a bit of competition for clearance Lego. :)

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/