 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 207
206  |  208
Subject:
Chrome sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:33:12 GMT

I have found some of the Chrome Knights Kingdom sets at local
stores....
The Zainy Brainy in Edina had some (only a couple of 4819's now :^),
also the one in MapleGrove had some (should be all gone atm :^)  I
haven't hit the other two ZB's around here..
I also found a few at the MapleGrove Kohl's (now empty), the Brooklyn
Center and Knollwood Kohl's didn't have any when checked :^(
(Need more shiny helmets :^O err  :^)

Also the TRU in Brooklyn Center is closing and has changed into a 'Toy
Clearance Store', LEGO was 20% when I was there, they are going to be
putting ads in the Thursday Mpls Star Tribunes...

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)