 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 206
205  |  207
Subject:
LEGO sets at Rainbow Foods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:32:06 GMT

I've never seen LEGO in a grocery store before but I guess there's a first
time for everything.  The Lake & Minnehaha Rainbow Foods has some small sets
near the entrance with other toys and Christmas stuff.

of interest:
1265  Moon Buggy http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1265
1268  Bike Blaster http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1268
1269  {White Ninja} http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1269
1271  Jungle Surprise http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1271

several of each except for the single White Ninja which I grabbed.  Also
some Throwbots which I didn't take closer note of.

Drive over and get them while they last.

John